India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Tamil Nadu / Odisha 8834 Posts
India Post GDS achievement 2019- 2020 Odisha & Tamilnadu Latest Jobs Notification in India|Bharat|Asian country|Asian nation} Post in 2019 – 2020 on-line Application for MTS, Post Master deliveryman Mail Guard Posts CurrentIndia Post Gramin Dak Sevak latest 2461 Posts jobs opportunity 2019 Haryana Post GDS Recruitment 2019-20
The Department of Posts, commerce as India Post, could be a government-operated communication system in India; it’susually saidinside India as “the post office”.The mail service is beneath the Department of Posts, thatis a component of the Ministry of Communications and knowledge Technology of the govt. of India.The apex body of the department is that themail service Board, consisting of a chair and six members.The six board members govern personnel, operations, technology, postal life insurance, human-resource development (HRD) and planning.The joint secretary and financial adviser is also a permanent invitee.
India has been divided into twenty twocommunication circles, each circle headed by a chief postmaster general.Each circle is split into regions, headed by a postmaster general and comprising field units known as divisions (headed by SSPOs and SPOs).These divisions armore divided into subdivisions, headed by ASPs and IPOs.Other purposeful units (such as circle stamp depots, postal store depots and mail motor service) may exist in the circles and regions.In addition to the twenty two circles, there is a base circle to provide postal services to the Armed Forces of India.The base circle is headed by a Director General, Army Postal Service (with a rank of major general).
India Post make Recruitment & conduct Exams for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Post Master, Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant Posts.India Post buildaccomplishment State wise & Region wise.
Instructions to Candidates : –
- Please go through the notification thoroughly before applying online for job profile, other eligible conditions and selection criteria, etc..
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one Circle or several Circles. This cap of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s home Circle. Home Circle means belonging or native / domicile state of a prospective candidate in which he is permanently residing and that Postal Circle is providing opportunity. Hence, candidates should exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- Once Registered, the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Steps to Apply : –
- Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number Register here
- Candidates required to make fee payment(UR/OBC/EWS Male). Can pay through any Head Post Office Fee Payment Offices/Online Pay Online.
- Candidate has to apply using registration number and other details (Keep ready the required scanned copies in prescribed format and size of Photo, Signature, SSC marks memo,DOB certificate if DOB not on SSC marks memo, additional SSC marks memos if any, Community(SC/ST/OBC/EWS) certicate if applicable, computer certificate, PH certificate if applicable for hassle-free applying) Apply online here.
- Candidate can check the application status here Application Status.
- For getting registraion number/Fee ID for forgot candidates, can be checked here Forgot Registration
Dear India Post Aspirants, We will bring Information about Latest Job Notification issues by India Post on the Top of the Table given below. You just need to require Keep Visit this page time to time for Latest Job Updates about All Grade B & C Posts in India Posts from the Table below…………………..
|Sr. No.||State/ Circle||GDS Vacancies|
|11.||Jammu & kashmir||256|
Latest India Post Recruitment for Year 2018-2019
|Name of Exam/ Recruitment||Date of Notification||Last Date||Details & Apply|
|Odisha 4392 Posts||10.03.2019||15.04.2019||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu 4442 Posts||10.03.2019||15.04.2019||Click Here|
|West Bengal Circle||05.04.2018||04.05.2018||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh 2286 Posts||25.04.2018||24/05/2018||CLICK HERE|
|MP 2411 Posts||02.07.2018||16.07.2018||CLICK HERE|
|Jharkhand 1236 Posts||20.11.2017||19/12/2017||CLICK HERE|
|Haryana 682 Posts||20.11.2017||19/12/2017||CLICK HERE|
|Telangana 1058 Posts||09.03.2018||09/04/2018||CLICK HERE|
|Hyderabad 13 Posts||26.10.2017||30.11.2017||CLICK HERE|
|UP GDS 5314 Posts||30.10.2017||04.12.2017||CLICK HERE|
|Gujarat Post MTS 413 Posts||24.03.2017||10.04.2017||CLICK HERE|
|Odisha Postal Circle 96 Posts||19.01.2017||17.02.2017||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala Postal Circle 594 Posts||16.01.2017||14.02.2017||CLICK HERE|
For all updates regarding India Post Recruitment & Further Process, Keep in touch with our Leading Job Portal (www.sarkariupdate.co). You can Bookmark our site also to get
For More Details Please Visit : http://www.indiapost.gov.in/